Saturday, August 23, 2008

. . . Due to Technical Difficulties

A quick note to let everyone know that all is ok with us -- but that my computer is on the fritz.  I've been borrowing other folks computers for the last 2 weeks to check my email every day or so, but not enough to write and publish postings.  

I think I've found the source of my computer problems -- I believe I've used up too much of my hard drive space with videos, pictures and movies.  I bought a large external hard drive yesterday and am going to try to clean that stuff out of my computer to see if I can get the machine working again.  Once I clear out enough hard drive space, I may have to reinstall my operating system again -- which may require another visit to the Genius Bar at the Apple store.

I just love technology.  I hope to be up and running again sometime next week.

7 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

I have been wondering what was up... please update us asap with the job, kids, YOU.

Lisa

Shawnstribe said...

glad your back, i always worry if you are off line for too long.
Cant wait for news too ;)
xxx
s

Ashley said...

I don't remember if I have ever commented on a post, but I wanted to let you know that I read your blog regularly and enjoy it immensely, particularly some of your observations.

I was just wondering how your family was doing and wanted to let you know that you have been in my thoughts with your difficulties these last several months. I am glad to hear that things continue to chug along and haven't spiraled down deeper, which is what I took the silence for.

Ashley (Washington, DC)

Shannon said...

Good to "hear" from you.

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

I'm hoping that you and your chicks are enjoying a Happy Thanksgiving....you are missed in blog land. I hope all is well with your family-and that life situations are working themselves out.

God Bless,
Lourdes

Christi and Abbey said...

Worried about you...please let us know how you are. I LOVE your blog, and I'm sorry I don't comment more. I am hoping for the best to come out of all these situations for you and your sweet girls.

Waiting For Ling-Ling said...

Merry Christmas-I hope all is well with you and the girls.