Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Sun Will Come Out -- Tomorrow


I feel like bursting into song. Wednesday is the day. I've gotten confirmation from my agency that the referral packets have been sent out and will arrive tomorrow.

Then a few minutes ago I received a personal email from a friend who is very connected to my agency . She said that I will get it tomorrow morning. Less than 18 hours to go and I will gaze on Libby Doodle Doo.
Mark your calendars -- Wednesday the 7th of November is a red letter day for this Hen and her chicks.

Tonight I have to go to a teacher's conference for Little Zo Peep. Then off to bed for what I hope is my most restful sleep in weeks and weeks and weeks.
See you all tomorrow. I'm guessing that I'll be up with the Chickens. . .

5 comments:

RoLo said...

This is so exciting we look forward to your update.

Abby's Mom said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her pictures :)

Paulette said...

sooooo excited for you now come on with that referral:)

Unknown said...

Anxious to see my godchild. Sleep well.
Love, from AZ.

Gail said...

I will definitely be checking in to see Miss Libby!!
Get some rest...ok, at least try?