Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Introducing Elizabeth "Libby" Flinn G.

I feel like Crowing!!!!!! Sorry everyone I had some trouble getting my photos to scan properly. I know my relatives have been hitting REFRESH every 10 seconds for hours.

I would like to introduce you to my new daughter -- yes a girl. Whew!! I would have been happy with a son, but I did have some concern about how I would have to explain that we all called him Libby for the 2 yrs we waited for him.

Born on March 2, 2007 (my gosh -- a very, very young one). She's about a year younger than I expected. Born in the year of the Golden Pig. At first I read her birthdate as February 3rd and started bawling like crazy. February 3rd was my late mom's birthday.






Province -- Jiangxi (That's the province most of you folks picked. Wow, You guys are really, really prescient). She's in the Poyang SWI.



Zo Peep says her new sister is "as cute as Skittles."



A high compliment indeed -- probably the highest compliment a 5 yr. old can make. I totally agree. She is absolutely beautiful. I love her eyes -- such life in them



Elizabeth/Libby does have a baby-patterned baldness thing going and a wicked comb-over. So very, very cute.
The paperwork says that she is sometimes obstinate -- said that about Zo Peep too.

The video with Zo Peep was adorable. I hope I can edit it and post it in a week or so.

I'm giddy with excitement and still shaking a little. Based on posting about referrals on my agency Yahoo site, my agency has at least 2 travel groups, so I don't know if we can all get to China before the end of the year. Now a new wait begins.
(Update: Got a request from a friend to put some larger photos of Libby on the site. Hope this works better)

18 comments:

Global Girl said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations. You have a perfect family :)

Amy @ TheCottageDiaries.com said...

Just gorgeous!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

The pictures are worth the wait. What a lovely girl. Looking forward to getting to know her.
Love,
NIK

Anonymous said...

I checked out your site through Rumor Queen. I have a 4/07 LID, so a long wait ahead of me. Living vicariously through your referral is fun. Your daughter is lovely. Hope you can travel before Christmas:) Congratulations. I'll check later to see the video w/ big sis opening the package. Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Congratulations. She's adorable and so is her sister's description of her.

Shannon said...

What a sweetie! Crow away, proud mama!

Gail said...

Congratulations!
Libby is lovely.
Wishing you all the best.

Gwyn Cready said...

I think a March birthday is perfect! Every family should have two close together. Just one more think to link you to her.

Congratulations, T and Z. And baby makes three...

Love,

G

Anonymous said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Abby's Mom said...

O happy Day! She is beautiful :)

Jaime said...

Just beautiful!!! Congratulations.

Cherith said...

She is DARLING!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! I have recently started following your blog and visited every so often yesterday to see if you had her yet! Congratulations!
Helen in England xx

Ani said...

Congratulations!!!! She's a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - she looks so tiny in all of those clothes.

She's adorable!!

Paulette said...

Congrats she is beautiful can't wait to see her in your arms.

Lisa and Tate said...

Congrats!!! What a cutie and so very young! Let's hope you are traveling and back by the end of Dec!

Eliza2006 said...

I'm new to your site tonight...that's the reason for so many comments! Your baby is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see you with her!

Tiffany