Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And the Survey Says. . .

Wanted to capture your predictions for Libby Doodle Doo's birth date and province. Thanks to all who participated.

And yes, I am so geeky that I put the results into pie charts.

Birth date -- In my posting of October 20th, I predicted that Libby Doodle Doo was born in the early part of the year of the Dog. I thought I would be matched with a child from this year because the Dog sign is extremely compatible with the Horse sign (Zo Peep's year). Now, Little Zo Peep is positive that Libby's birth date will either be July 8th or 28th, 2006. The majority of voters are expecting an even younger baby for us -- one born in the 2nd half of the year of the Dog -- Between Aug 2006 and Feb 2007.


Province -- My gut says that Libby Doodle Doo will originate from the South -- most babies in IA do. Zo Peep was born in the Shaanxi province in the north. One day last year I was looking at a list of major cities in China. Zo Peep looked at the list and pointed to a city saying, "Libby was born here." Then she pointed to another city further down the list saying, "And she's living here now." When I looked up the location of those 2 cities they were both in the same province -- Lianoning, a province in the Northeast that rarely participates in international adoption. Interesting.
Your predictions are closer to mine -- which the majority picking the Jiangxi province in the south.

Today we'll know who was correct.

No comments: