Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am most thankful for my loving family who is always there in time of need; my supportive friends who are helping me make the transition from an unemployed worrywart to a consultant worrywart; the many, many people who lend a hand so I can manage my three-ring-circus of a life; and -- above all others -- the two little ladies who fill my days with smiles and burps and hugs and tantrums and giggles and whines and all the wonderful behaviors that make these children my daughters.

Wishing you and your loved ones the happiest of holidays.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your updates! The kids are cute and growing. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy Thanksgiving... thanks for the update... SUCH CUTE CHICKS!

heddiluella said...

So glad to hear you are feeling the blessings of the Holidays and rising to the challenges of life! God bless you and your family!

Debra said...

So good to see you back and employed!!! yeah!
Your girls are growing up too fast...just like mine.
Blessings,