Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Photo Contest -- Round #3

(As a reminder, I'm entering a photo contest at the end of June where I can submit 6 photos of Libby Doodle Doo. Every Monday in June I will post 18 photos from the previous week and let everyone vote on which ones are best.)

Thanks to everyone who voted last week. This past week there were more photos receiving at least 33% of the vote -- so a bigger selection from which to select the finalists. Once again, thanks to all who voted and gave me your input.

We hit the wall with photographs this week and I'm surprised I even found 18 shots to post here.  It seems that whenever I pick up the camera, Libby Doodle Doo turns around and hides her face from me.    I don't think this child is destined for a career as a supermodel -- which is AOK by me.    Here are the next 18. You can vote for up to 6 in the poll on the right:

#1

#2

#3

#4


#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17


#18


No comments: